It is our intent to create a work environment where our associates can
excel and to continue to exceed the expectations of our clients and communities.
As we offer current programs and develop new initiatives, our desire is
to strengthen diversity through awareness, education, development and community
- Our internal Diversity Awareness Series provides articles on topics
such as Women’s History Month and Dr. Martin Luther King.
- The Emerging Leaders Mentoring program provides associates the
opportunity to enhance leadership skills and knowledge; gain broader industry
and organization perspective; and benefit from coaching, advice
and support to expedite learning and open doors exposing them to new
opportunities and contacts.
- Associates participated in an anonymous cultural audit questionnaire
as part of our annual associate commitment survey. The feedback from this
survey is used to strengthen our diversity programs by addressing areas of
opportunity in addition to celebrating our strengths.
- Associates are required to complete annual diversity training that discusses the importance of diversity and inclusion. We partnered with an expert in the field of diversity to share with our Executive Leadership Team and are researching additional training opportunities for our executives and associates.
- Internship programs, grants to support diversity initiatives,
volunteerism with community programs are all examples of our efforts to
support diversity programs in the markets we serve.
- Associates participate in a variety of financial literacy outreach
initiatives to assist community members, improve money management skills
and achieve goals.