Why Old National?
We're your bank for. . .
Strength and integrity
- Recognized nationally and locally for excellence. Read about our awards and accolades.
- An FDIC member with a strong capital position well above the FDIC guidelines for “well-capitalized” institutions. Learn what this means for you.
- Founded in 1834, Old National (NASDAQ: ONB) is the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana.
- Committed to sound, conservative community banking and lending.
- Convenience of more than 160 banking centers and an extensive network of ATMs in Indiana, Kentucky, Western Michigan and Eastern Illinois. Find one near you.
- Personal banking experts committed to exceeding your expectations with a full range of services.
- Retirement planning, trust and asset management expertise with Old National Wealth Management.1
- Full-service brokerage expertise with Old National Investments.2
See what we can do for you.
- Experienced business banking team on your side, every day.
- Checking, savings, loans and more.
- Cash management services.
- Insurance options including employee benefits and alternative risk.
- Top 100 U.S. insurance broker; 10th largest bank-affiliated insurance broker.
See what we can do for your business.
- Funded more than $5 million in total grants and sponsorships in 2014 – supporting approximately 1,600 community initiatives.
- In the same year, our associates spent more than 99,000 hours volunteering in the community at more than 2,000 community organizations.
- Each associate receives two hours of paid time off per month for volunteer service.
Learn more about our community commitment.
Investment instruments utilized by Old National Wealth Management are not FDIC insured, are not deposits or other obligations of Old National Wealth Management, Old National Bank, its parent company or affiliates, and involve investment risk including the possible loss of principal invested.
Financial Advisors of Old National Investments are Registered Representatives with, and Securities, Advisory Services and Insurance Products are offered through LPL Financial and it's affiliates, Member Finra/SIPC. Old National Investments is not a registered broker/dealer investments are: Not FDIC Insured, may lose value, are not bank guaranteed, and are not obligations of Old National Investments. LPL Branch office located at One Main Street, Evansville, IN 47708. Investments Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, A SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
Finra www.FINRA.org SIPC www.sipc.org
This site is designed for US residents only. The services offered within this site are offered exclusively through our US registered representatives. LPL financial US registered representatives may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the Investments and services mentioned are available in every state.