About Old National
When it comes to entrusting a bank with your finances, you want a financial partner you can count on – one with a goal of exceeding your expectations in every way possible. That’s what you will find at Old National. As we begin to get acquainted, we want to share more about what you can expect from us and how we strive to be your bank for life.
Your bank for strength and stability
Individuals, families and businesses have depended on Old National for nearly 180 years. You can count on us to be here when you need us too.
- With $9.6 billion in assets, our parent company Old National Bancorp
(NYSE: ONB) has grown to be the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana and ranks among the top 100 banking companies in the United States. We continue to grow through new partnerships.
- We are committed to sound business practices, and our capital position is well above FDIC â€œwell-capitalizedâ€ guidelines. We have consistently received a 4-Star (or â€œexcellentâ€) rating from BauerFinancial, a leading bank and credit union rating firm.
Your bank for integrity
We are recognized for our ethical approach to business, so you can rest assured we will strive to do the right thing, every day.
- In 2012 and 2013, Old National was named to the World’s Most Ethical Companies list by the Ethisphere Institute. Both years, we were the only U.S. company in the banking category to receive this honor.
- Old National has also received Ethics Inside® certification from the Ethisphere Institute every year since 2010, validating our commitment to maintaining the highest standards when serving our clients, communities and shareholders.
Your bank for community
We’re committed to helping strengthen the communities we share and building a better future for all of us.
- In 2012, Old National associates donated more than 93,000 volunteer hours to community organizations, and as a company we contributed more than $3 million in grants and sponsorships.
- Last year, we received the Employee Volunteer Program of the Year from VolunteerMatch for having the highest level of volunteer service in the category of small- to medium-sized businesses, more than 18 times the average.
- We have also received the Corporate Engagement Award of Excellence from the Points of Light Institute, for our outstanding employee volunteers and commitment to community service.
- Old National strives to be an employer of choice. In 2013, we earned the Work-Life Seal of Distinction from WorldatWork's Alliance for Work-Life Progress. This recognition celebrates employers who demonstrate leadership in helping employees achieve their dual agenda – success at work and in their personal lives. Visit our Career Center.
Learn more about the Old National commitment to our communities.