Business Savings and CDs
Whether you are saving for an important business enhancement or just to see your money grow, we have a business savings account to help.
- Interest-earning account
- No monthly service charges when maintaining a monthly minimum balance of $500
- Use Online Banking to transfer money between your savings account and your Old National Bank checking account.1
Select Business Savings
- No monthly service charge when maintaining a monthly balance of $500
- Tiered interest—the higher your balance the more interest you earn
Certificate of Deposit
- Guaranteed interest rate
- Short-term or long-term options
- Maximize investment dollars by sweeping excess funds into an investment account
- Automatically sweep funds into checking account if needed
- This account is not FDIC insured; No Bank Guarantee.
All accounts have a minimum opening deposit of $50.
If account is closed within 180 days of open date, a $25 fee will be assessed.
Federal law limits savings accounts to no more than six (6) pre-authorized automatic transfers and/or withdrawals or telephone (including data transmission) agreements during any one (1) calendar month or statement cycle of at least four weeks.