It is of utmost importance for us to provide you layers of protection to ensure the security of your transactions and information. With our comprehensive, web-based cash management solution, BankConnectTM Plus, these security layers include the following:
- User IDs and Passwords
- Token-based authentication to guard against password theft and unauthorized access
- Dual approval option for ACH and wire transactions to reduce the risk of unauthorized transactions
- ACH and wire limits
- ACH pre-funding
- Positive Pay to guard against check fraud
- Complimentary browser security tool, Trusteer Rapport, to help protect against malicious software
- Ability to limit user access
Learn more about BankConnect Plus.1
Remember these additional security controls
- Do not choose "remember password" in your web browser
- Do not share log in credentials or security tokens
- Change passwords frequently
- Review audit logs regularly
- Consider using dedicated computers for online transaction activities
- Protect your tokens
- Place your token in a securely-locked location (desk drawer, file cabinet, etc.) when not in use.
- When traveling keep your token device with you or locked in your hotel room safe.
- Do not store your User ID, Password and token device together.
- Never give your token to another person.
- Never give your token's security value to another person for any reason.
If you have any questions regarding BankConnect Plus security, please call Old National Cash Management at 1-800-844-1720, option 1, Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm CT.
1. Some BankConnect Plus security features may require an additional fee.
PLEASE READ: Information security best practices continue to change and evolve. Accordingly, Old National may update its security measures used to protect your account from time to time without updating the information in this Security Center. In the event there is any inconsistency between the information contained in this Security Center and the agreements in place covering your account(s) with Old National, the agreements shall control.