Security features of our mobile banking
To help protect your information when you are using Old National Mobile Banking, we use layers of security including the following:
- HTTPS and 128-bit SSL encryption masks your sensitive information.
- Account details and information from your mobile banking session are not stored on your phone.
- A unique enrollment activation code, user ID and password are required
- Your session ends when you close your browser and will time-out when your mobile device is not in use.
Additional Security Tips
There are also precautions you can take to protect your information.
- Log off of your Mobile Banking session when finished and close your browser
- Do not use the Password Save or Auto Complete function in your browser
- Do not save your user ID or password on your phone and don't share them with anyone
- Do not use your mobile device to connect to unsecure networks
- Protect your device against theft and/or use by others
If your mobile device is lost or stolen
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, you should take the following steps:
- Immediately disable your Mobile Banking service. Log in to Online Banking, choose the Mobile Banking tab, proceed to your Enrolled Mobile Devices and choose Disable.
- During business hours, you can call Old National Client Care at 1-800-731-2265, option 5, for assistance.
- We also recommend that you contact your mobile carrier if you are concerned about unauthorized use of your phone.
- If you prefer to completely remove a lost or stolen device from Mobile Banking, this option is also available from the Enrolled Mobile Devices screen within Online Banking.
PLEASE READ: Information security best practices continue to change and evolve. Accordingly, Old National may update its security measures used to protect your account from time to time without updating the information in this Security Center. In the event there is any inconsistency between the information contained in this Security Center and the agreements in place covering your account(s) with Old National, the agreements shall control.