1. Personal
  2. Business
  3. The HSA Authority
  4. About Us
  5. Customer Service

Security Center

Important Phone Numbers

For your reference, here are phone numbers to use if you know or suspect your personal or financial information has been compromised.

Report a lost or stolen debit card

Immediately call 1-800-731-2265 in the U.S. or 1-812-422-2197 outside the U.S.

Report a lost or stolen credit card

Immediately call 1-800-444-6938.

Report compromised account information

Call 1-800-731-2265 as soon as your are aware of or suspect your account information have been compromised.

Think you're a victim of identity theft?

  • Contact one of these three nationwide credit reporting companies to put a fraud alert on your credit report. The one company you call must contact the others, and all will place a fraud alert on your file.
    • Equifax:        1-800-525-6285   www.equifax.com
    • Experian:      1-888-397-3742   www.experian.com
    • TransUnion:   1-800-680-7289   www.transunion.com
  • Contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at 1-877-438-4338 or use their online complaint form to create an Identity Theft Report.
  • Also notify Old National at 1-800-731-2265 if your Old National accounts have been affected.

Order your free credit report

You are entitled to one free credit report per year from each major consumer reporting agency – Equifax, Experian and Trans Union and – under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act. To order your free reports, call 1-877-322-8228 or visit www.annualcreditreport.com.