Community HeroTM Checking
A checking account that's our way of saying thanks to hometown heroes.
Community Hero Checking honors: educators, healthcare providers, active military personnel, veterans, emergency service workers, law enforcement and nonprofit staffs.
Special Community Hero Checking Benefits
- Free first order of standard checks or 25% off other styles
- No Old National fees for international ATM transactions using the Community Hero Debit Card1
- Money orders & cashier's checks (up to 3 per month)
- Up to $300 off closing costs on home equity lines1,2
- Savings Plus account with EZ Save automatic transfers to make saving easy
- No monthly service charge with a minimum balance3
Plus our standard benefits
- Online Banking & Bill Pay plus TouchTone Banking
- Convenient VISA® Debit Card 1
- eStatements with online check images
- Combined monthly statement
- Secure direct deposit
- EZ Save automatic transfers to make saving easy
- .25% discount off consumer loans with EZ Pay automatic payment from your Old National checking account 1,4
- Informative financial check-up and insurance review
All accounts have a minimum opening deposit of $50.
If account is closed within 180 days of open date, a $25 fee will be assessed.
Subject to credit approval.
2. Property insurance required.
To avoid a tiered monthly service charge, maintain a minimum daily balance of $750.00 in this account. The monthly service charge is $3.95 with a minimum balance of $500.00 to $749.99; $5.95 with a minimum balance of $250.00 to $499.99; and $7.95 with a minimum balance less than $250.00.
4. Payment must be made as an automatic transfer from an authorized Old National account to receive reduced rate. Discount available on most standard products.