Community HeroTM Checking
A checking account that's our way of saying thanks to hometown heroes.
Community Hero Checking honors: educators, healthcare providers, active military personnel, veterans, emergency service workers, law enforcement and nonprofit staffs.
Special Community Hero Checking Benefits
- Free first order of standard checks or 25% off other styles
- No Old National fees for international ATM transactions using the Community Hero Debit Card1
- Money orders & cashier's checks (up to 3 per month)
- Up to $300 off closing costs on home equity lines1,2
- Savings Plus account with EZ Save automatic transfers to make saving easy
- No monthly service charge when you maintain a minimum balance
||Monthly Service Charge
|$750 or more
|Less than $250
Plus our standard checking benefits
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check charges
- TouchTone Banking from any phone
- Secure direct deposit
- EZ Save automatic transfers to make saving easy
- .25% discount on consumer loans with EZ Pay automatic payment from your Old National checking account1,5
- Discount on Visa gift cards6
- Informative financial check-up and insurance review
All accounts have a minimum opening deposit of $50.
If account is closed within 180 days of open date, a $25 fee will be assessed.
Subject to credit approval. Debit card not available for New Start Checking accounts.
2. Property Insurance Required.
There are no Old National fees to use Mobile Banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit. Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms in App for deposit limits and other restrictions.
Payment must be made as an EZ Pay automatic payment from an authorized Old National account to receive reduced rate.
Not FDIC insured.