ONB Advantage Checking
More than just a checking account, Advantage Checking helps you save more and spend less. It's easy to save on purchases you make every day. Start taking advantage of all the savings and benefits today!
Special Advantage Checking Benefits
- Free standard checks or 25% off other styles
- Healthcare savings including discounts on prescriptions, eyeglasses and hearing aids1
- Travel discounts on hotels, cruises, theme parks and more
- Roadside assistance discounts
- Shopping and dining discounts
- Security benefit offers up to $1,000 reimbursement if your identity is stolen
- No minimum balance requirement
- All for a low monthly service charge2
See what our clients say about the benefits
"Recently, I went to Target Optical for an eye exam. With Advantage Checking, I saved 30% off my eye exam ($17) and $120 on the purchase of 2 pairs of glasses. Since I don't have eye insurance/benefits this was a fabulous savings for me.” – Sarah
Calculate YOUR Advantages!
Plus Our Standard Benefits
- Mobile Banking3 and Mobile Deposit4
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- eStatements with online check images
- Convenient VISA® Debit Card5
- Secure direct deposit
- TouchTone Banking
- EZ Save automatic transfers to make saving easy
- .25% discount off consumer loans with EZ Pay automatic payment from your Old National checking account5,6
- Informative financial check-up and insurance review
Open your Advantage Checking account today
Follow these three easy steps:
1. Open an Advantage Checking account and get your member card when you visit any banking center or call 1-800-731-2265.
2. Visit oldnational.com and log in under Member Advantages.
3. Start stacking up the savings!
Switch your account today!
Already have an ONB checking account? Ask us to switch your current account to Advantage Checking. Keep the same checks, debit card and account number.
Visit any banking center or call 1-800-731-2265.
All accounts have a minimum opening deposit of $50.
If account is closed within 180 days of open date, a $25 fee will be assessed.
Visit the Members Headquarters website to find local participating health service providers.
2. Advantage Checking monthly service charge is $8.95.
There are no Old National fees to use Mobile Banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit. Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms in App for deposit limits and other restrictions.
Subject to credit approval.
6. Payment must be made as an automatic transfer from an authorized Old National account to receive reduced rate. Discount available on most standard products.