Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Take charge of your healthcare expenses.
Manage costs and control your healthcare dollars with a tax-favored Old National
health savings account1,2,.
- Enjoy pre-tax savings for qualified out-of-pocket medical costs
- Withdraw tax-free funds to pay for qualified family medical expenses
- Free VISA Check Card3
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Tiered interest—the higher your balance the more interest you earn
- No monthly service charge if you maintain a $2,500 minimum balance4
All accounts have a minimum opening deposit of $50.
If account is closed within 180 days of open date, a $25 fee will be assessed.
1. A qualifying high deductible health plan is required to open an Old National HSA.
2. Please consult your tax advisor.
Subject to credit approval.
4. Otherwise pay a $2.00 monthly service charge.