Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Take charge of your healthcare expenses.
Manage costs and control your healthcare dollars with a tax-favored Old National health savings account.1,2
- Enjoy pre-tax savings for qualified out-of-pocket medical costs
- Withdraw tax-free funds to pay for qualified family medical expenses
- Free VISA Check Card3
- Online and Mobile Banking4 access
- Tiered interest—the higher your balance the more interest you earn
- No monthly service charge if you maintain a $2,500 minimum balance5
All accounts have a minimum opening deposit of $50.
If account is closed within 180 days of open date, a $25 fee will be assessed.
1. A qualifying high deductible health plan is required to open an Old National HSA.
2. Please consult your tax advisor.
Subject to credit approval.
There are no Old National fees to use Mobile Banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
5. Otherwise pay a $2.00 monthly service charge.