Home Equity Line of Credit
Access cash for home improvement projects as you need it using checks or a Home Equity Access Card.1 When you open a line, you'll pay $0 closing costs and can borrow up to 90% of the value of your home2.
How do you know if a home equity line of credit is the right source to fund your home improvement projects? Consider the following benefits:
- Use for multiple projects
- Interest-only payment option
- No annual fee for the first year
- Possible tax deductibility of interest3
Use our online calculators to find out how much you can afford to borrow.
Ready to apply?
Stop by any Old National or call 1-855-974-LOAN to apply by phone.
1. Equity Access Cards are not available to Kentucky residents.
2. Rates, terms & conditions effective as of 12/18/15. Subject to credit approval. Property insurance required. New loans only. Variable rate based on The Wall Street Journal prime rate plus a factor, currently 3.99% for a line amount of $5,000. APRs based on a loan-to-value of 80% or less, may be higher depending on certain credit factors and include a .25% rate reduction for automatic payment from an Old National checking account. Max APR is 21%. Initial $50 annual fee waived. Additional closing costs may apply if title insurance is required. Balloon payment may be required to pay this loan in full. Minimum monthly payment equal to the interest that accrued on the outstanding balance during the preceding billing cycle or $50, whichever is greater. If the line is closed within 3 years the prepayment penalty fee is the lesser of 1% of principal balance or $350.
3 Consult your tax advisor regarding interest deductibility.