Home Equity Line of Credit
Access cash as you need it using checks or a Home Equity Access Card.1 No closing costs with a Home Equity Line of Credit from Old National make it an ideal time to remodel or make those needed home repairs2.
How do you know if a home equity line of credit is the right source to fund your needs and dreams? Consider the following benefits:
- Use for multiple projects
- Interest-only payment option
- No annual fee for the first year
Low payments to fit your budget
Use our online calculators to find out how much you can afford to borrow.
Other great benefits
- Quick and easy access to your line as you need it with checks
and our Home Equity Access Card
- Ten-year maturity
- Possible tax deductibility of interest
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of your home
Ready to apply?
Stop by any Old National or call 1-855-974-LOAN to apply by phone.
1. Equity Access Cards are not available to Kentucky residents.
2. Limited time offer. Rates, terms & conditions effective as of 12/22/14. Subject to credit approval. Property insurance required. Other restrictions may apply, see bank for details. Variable rate based on The Wall Street Journal prime rate plus a factor, currently 3.74%. APRs based on a loan-to-value of 80% or less, may be higher depending on certain credit factors and include a .25% rate reduction for automatic payment from an Old National checking account. Max APR is 21%. Initial $50 annual fee waived. Additional closing costs may apply. Balloon payment may be required to pay this loan in full. Minimum monthly payment equal to the interest that accrued on the outstanding balance during the preceding billing cycle or $50, whichever is greater. If the line is closed within 3 years the prepayment penalty fee is the lesser of 1% of principal balance or $350.