Quick Home Refi
Low refinancing rates, smaller payments and $299 closing costs1 are just a few of the great reasons to refinance your home loan. Our Quick Home Refi can help you pay off your mortgage sooner or lower your monthly payment. You can even take the opportunity to make some of those needed home improvements or pay for education.
It's not too late to refinance. Rates are still low!
Use our refi calculator to determine your savings based on your current loan and budget.
Why Quick Home Refi?
Here are some additional reasons to choose Quick Home Refi.
- Choose your term – 10 to 30 years
- Refinance up to $400,000
- It's a fast and easy process
Applying is fast and easy!
Stop by any Old National Bank today or call 1-855-974-LOAN. Use this convenient checklist to organize your financial information before you apply.
At Old National, you’ll find a variety of refinancing and home equity options to fit your life and budget – just another reason why we’re your bank, for life.
Limited time offer. Rates, terms and conditions effective as of 12/22/14 are for sample purposes only and subject to change. Subject to credit approval. Property Insurance required. Available on first mortgage refinance transactions with 80% max loan to value. Other restrictions may apply, see bank for details.
1. Based on a $100,000 loan, 180 months, interest rate/APR of 3.75%/3.794%, $299 closing costs & $729 payment on primary residence. Additional costs may apply if escrow and/or title insurance is required.
2. Advertised interest savings based on 180 month term with a fee of $299.
3. Based on an interest rate of 4.875% the payment amount would be $7.57 per thousand.
4. Based on an interest rate of 5.875% the payment amount would be $8.35 per thousand.
5. Interest savings based on the comparison of a $100,000 loan refinanced at an interest rate/APR of 3.750%/3.794% from a 4.750%/4.795% or a 5.750%/5.796%.
6. Interest savings based on the comparison of a $200,000 loan refinanced at an interest rate/APR of 3.750%/3.772% from a 4.750%/4.773% or a 5.750%/5.773%.
7. Interest savings based on the comparison of a $400,000 loan refinanced at an interest rate/APR of 3.750%/3.761% from a 4.750%/4.761% or a 5.750%/5.762%.