Financial Solutions for Parents
From loans to savings plans, we can help you get there.
Home Equity Loans1,2
Looking for a cost-effective approach to meeting those daunting educational expenses? Put the power of your home’s equity to work.
With competitive rates and flexible terms, an Old National Home Equity Loan is a powerful approach to borrowing.
- Terms up to 15 years
- Enjoy a competitive fixed-interest rate
- Interest may be tax deductible4
Need to consolidate debt?
We'll help you consolidate and save BIG with our free Debt Check-up.
Ready to make college a reality?
Call 1-800-731-BANK or visit any Old National banking center today for your FREE Financial Needs Analysis.
529 Savings Plan4
A 529 Plan is a comprehensive, tax-advantaged program designed to help your family save for higher education at any accredited college, university or professional or technical school.
- Gain potential tax advantages— with a 529 Plan your investment grows tax-deferred!
- Get market-based returns from a portfolio of investments.
- Enjoy complete control over withdrawals for the life of the account.5
Ready to start saving?
Call 1-800-731-BANK or visit any Old National banking center today to learn more and start your 529 Plan.
Subject to credit approval.
Property insurance required.
consult tax advisor
Consult your tax advisor regarding interest deductibility.
4. College savings plans differ significantly by state in features and benefits. When comparing plans, please consider each plan's investment options, fees and state tax implications and consult with your tax advisor.
Financial Advisors of Old National Investments are Registered Representatives with, and Securities, Advisory Services and Insurance Products are offered through LPL Financial and it's affiliates, Member Finra/SIPC. Old National Investments is not a registered broker/dealer investments are: Not FDIC Insured, may lose value, are not bank guaranteed, and are not obligations of Old National Investments. LPL Branch office located at One Main Street, Evansville, IN 47708. Investments Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, A SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
Finra www.FINRA.org SIPC www.sipc.org
This site is designed for US residents only. The services offered within this site are offered exclusively through our US registered representatives. LPL financial US registered representatives may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the Investments and services mentioned are available in every state.
5. Non-qualified withdrawals are subject to federal and state income tax and a 10% penalty.