ONBU Student Checking
Make college life easier.
For busy college students, ONBU Student Checking is the smart choice, because it's an account designed just for you.
Save with no minimum balance requirement or monthly service charge. Plus, we'll waive Old National's fees for up to three monthly withdrawals at other banks' ATMs.1
Other ONBU Checking benefits.
- Convenient banking with locations near 80-plus college campuses
- ATM/Debit Card2 and and extensive network of Old National ATMs across Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois and Michigan
- Mobile Banking3 with Mobile Deposit4
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- eStatements and online check images
- eAlerts and eNotices
- TouchTone Banking by phone
- EZ Save automatic transfers to make saving easy
- .25 discount on consumer loans with EZ Pay automatic payment from your Old National checking account2,5
NEW! Customize your debit card.
Use our Debit Card Designer to create your one-of-a-kind card. Upload your favorite photo, and we will make it your debit card background. Or add a small photo of yourself for an additional layer of fraud protection. Learn more about ordering My ImageCard or My IdentityCard.6,7
Apply for a Community Matters Scholarship. Each year multiple scholarships are awarded, one in each Old National region. ONBU Student Checking or Kid$ Start Savings clients who are either graduating high school seniors or current college students are eligible to apply. Find out more.
Ready to make college life easier?
Visit your nearest Old National and open your ONBU Student Checking account today!
All accounts have a minimum opening deposit of $50.
If account is closed within 180 days of open date, a $25 fee will be assessed.
Proof of student status required annually, otherwise account converts to ONB Essential Checking with a minimum balance requirement and Old National fees for using other banks' ATMs. Ask any associate for balance requirements.
1. Old National will waive our fees for the first three cash withdrawals per statement cycle from other banks' U.S. ATMs; however, fees may be charged by the bank owner of the non-Old National ATM.
Subject to credit approval.
There are no Old National fees to use Mobile Banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit. Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms in App for deposit limits and other restrictions.
5. Payment must be made as an automatic transfer from an authorized Old National account to receive reduced rate. Discount available on most standard products.
Some image restrictions apply.
A $15 annual My ImageCard or My IdentityCard fee will be deducted from your Old National checking account when your card order is submitted and $15 annually thereafter charged in the anniversary month. Fee applies for each new card submitted and approved.