Clients of the former
Tower Private Advisors
Welcome to Old National Wealth Management
We are pleased and excited to inform you that the merger of Tower Private Advisors and Old National Wealth Management is now official. Since the planned merger was announced, the Wealth Management departments of both organizations have spent hundreds of hours preparing for this transition.
Now, as one unified team, we are prepared to serve you with the very best that both have to offer. Rest assured that you can count on the unparalleled level of service and sound investment advice you are accustomed to receiving. Our shared culture, focused on exceeding client expectations, will continue to drive our service to you.
The union of Tower Private Advisors and Old National Wealth Management has produced a stronger organization, one built on the common foundation of exceptional client support and proven investment strategies. We are now eager to bring the best of both organizations to you.
Click to see a listing of all Fort Wayne area Wealth Management associates
Answers to your questions about this transition
What does this mean for my Tower Private Advisors relationship?
Old National and Tower Private Advisors have combined the expertise of our Wealth Management teams and will continue to enhance the solid, consistent investment strategies that you have come to expect.
- Your Tower Private Advisors relationship has transferred to Old National. Please watch your mail for important information concerning this transition.
- Your current account and services will not change except they will now be provided by Old National Wealth Management (Old National Trust Company).
What changes will occur with the Tower Private Advisors team?
The Tower staff is now a part of the Old National Wealth Management team. You may contact Fort Wayne area account managers by calling 260-427-7005 or click here for a full listing.
Will my online account access change?
Please continue to use your current account login (located in the menu at the right side of this page). In the coming weeks, we will send detailed information about how this transition might affect your account.
How can I learn more?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Old National Wealth Management locally at 260-427-7005.
Why Old National Wealth Management?
We take a personal approach to helping you grow and preserve your wealth. Our team of experts will always put you, the client, first. We are a trusted partner you can turn to for sound advice.
Strength and integrity
- Oversee client assets of nearly $6 billion
- Investment officers follow strict ethical standards endorsed by the CFA Institute® and together offer more than 200 years of experience
- Relationship team members average more than 20 years of experience and hold top industry credentials including CFP® and CTFA
- Founded in 1834, Old National is the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana
- Named to the prestigious 2014 World's Most Ethical Companies list by the Ethisphere Institute.
Learn more about Old National.
Service and expertise
- Local, personal service from a dedicated Client Advisor and a team of seasoned experts
- Comprehensive solutions to investment planning and management, financial and retirement planning, trust services and estate planning for individuals, families and organizations
- Employee retirement and business succession insight for business owners
- Team structure offers clients the unique advantage of long-term continuity of service
- From college savings plans to cash flow analysis, tax planning to insurance and retirement to charitable giving, the Old National team can help guide you toward your dreams
Investment instruments utilized by Old National Wealth Management are not FDIC insured, are not deposits or other obligations of Old National Wealth Management/Old National Trust Company, its parent company or affiliates, and involve investment risk including the possible loss of principal invested.