Former Clients of
Indiana Bank & Trust
Financial Advisory Services
Welcome to Old National Wealth Management!
We are pleased and excited to inform you that the merger of IBT Financial Advisory Services and Old National Wealth Management is now official. Since the planned merger was announced, the Wealth Management departments of both organizations have spent hundreds of hours preparing for this transition.
Now, as one unified team, we are prepared to serve you with the very best that both have to offer. Rest assured that you can count on the unparalleled level of service and sound investment advice you are accustomed to receiving. Our shared culture, focused on exceeding client expectations, will continue to drive our service to you.
The union of IBT Financial Advisory Services and Old National Wealth Management has produced a stronger organization, one built on the common foundation of exceptional client support and proven investment strategies. We are now eager to bring the best of both organizations to you.
Answers to your questions about this transition.What does this mean for my IBT Financial Advisory Services relationship?
Old National and IBT have combined the expertise of our Wealth Management teams and will continue to enhance the solid and consistent investment strategies that you have come to expect.
What changes will occur with the IBT Financial Advisory Services team?
- By October 1, your Financial Advisory Services relationship will transfer to Old National. Please watch your mail for important information concerning this transition.
- Your current account and services will not change except that they will now be provided by Old National Wealth Management (Old National Trust Company).
The IBT staff is now a part of the Old National Wealth Management team. You may contact previous IBT account managers by calling 812-378-6338. Will my online account access change?
Please continue to use your current 401(k) login and Trust login (located in the menu at the right side of this page). In the coming weeks, we will send detailed information about how this transition might affect your account. How can I learn more?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Old National Wealth Management locally at 812-378-6338.
"Why Old National Wealth Management?"
We take a personal approach to helping you grow and preserve your wealth. Our team of experts will always put you, the client, first. We are a trusted partner you can turn to for sound advice.
Strength and integrity
- Oversee client assets of nearly $4 billion
- Investment officers follow strict ethical standards endorsed by the CFA Institute® and together offer more than 200 years of experience
- Relationship team members average more than 20 years of experience each and many hold top industry credentials including CFP® and CTFA
- Founded in 1834, Old National is the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana
- Named to the prestigious 2012 World's Most Ethical Companies list by the Ethisphere Institute.
Learn more about Old National.
Service and expertise
- Local, personal service from a dedicated Client Advisor and a team of seasoned experts
- Comprehensive solutions to investment planning and management, financial and retirement planning, trust services and estate planning for individuals and families
- Employee retirement and business succession insight for business owners
- Team structure offers clients the unique advantage of long-term continuity of service
- From college savings plans to cash flow analysis, tax planning to insurance and retirement to charitable giving, the Old National team can help guide you toward your dreams
Investment instruments utilized by Old National Wealth Management are not FDIC insured, are not deposits or other obligations of Old National Trust Company, its parent company or affiliates, and involve investment risk including the possible loss of principal invested.