Former Monroe Bank Wealth Management clients
Welcome to Old National Wealth Management!
On January 1, 2011, Old National Bancorp, parent company of Old National Bank and Old National Wealth Management (Old National Trust Company), entered into an agreement to acquire Monroe Bancorp, parent company of Monroe Bank. At that time, Monroe Bank trust accounts transferred to Old National.
Our Wealth Management teams have developed a strong partnership and our integration will take advantage of the best of what each organization offers. Most importantly, our shared culture, dedicated to serving the needs of our clients, will drive how our organization moves forward.
You can look forward to increased and improved services as an Old National Wealth Management client and we look forward to continuing our relationship for many years to come.
Why Old National Wealth Management?
We take a personal approach to helping you grow and preserve your wealth. Our team of experts will always put you, the client, first. We are a trusted partner you can turn to for sound advice.
Strength and integrity
- Oversee client assets of nearly $4 billion including retirement plan assets in excess of $700 million
- Investment officers follow strict ethical standards endorsed by the CFA Institute® and together offer more than 200 years of experience
- Relationship team members average more than 20 years of experience each and hold top industry credentials including CFP® and CTFA
- Backed by a strong foundation – Old National – the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana, founded in 1834
Learn more about Old National.
Service and expertise
- Local, personal service from a dedicated Client Advisor and a team of seasoned experts
- Comprehensive solutions to investment planning and management, financial and retirement planning, trust services and estate planning for individuals and families
- Employee retirement and business succession insight for business owners
- Team structure offers clients the unique advantage of long-term continuity of service
- From college savings plans to cash flow analysis, tax planning to insurance and retirement to charitable giving, the Old National team can help guide you toward your dreams
Investment instruments utilized by Old National Wealth Management are not FDIC insured, are not deposits or other obligations of Old National Trust Company, its parent company or affiliates, and involve investment risk including the possible loss of principal invested.