Throughout our 183-year history, Old National has focused on strengthening the communities we serve through associate volunteerism, corporate sponsorships, Foundation grant awards and financial education initiatives. This commitment to community serves as the cornerstone of our identity and helps define our mission and vision as a financial institution.In 2016. . .
- Associates volunteered 86,019 total volunteer hours for a total value of more than $2 million.
- Old National awarded $6,032,995 in total grants and sponsorships.
- Corporate and associate United Way contributions totaled $850,217.
Since 2006, Old National associates have donated nearly 830,000 hours for a total value of almost $20 million.Examples of our community commitment:
Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Partnership
In 2016, Old National became the official Bank partner of The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis (TCM).
- We are the presenting sponsor—and financial education curriculum provider—of the museum’s Mid-North Promise Program, which provides education and scholarships to low-to-moderate income families living in the Mid-North Indy area.
- Old National is also a partner in the museum’s new Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience, an immersive indoor/outdoor family health, fitness and sports experience. We are proud to sponsor the Avenue of Champions.
In its second year in 2016, Old National’s Tools For Schools campaign helped make a difference in our communities:
- More than 18,000 supplies were collected, benefitting 62 schools and organizations
- Over $19,000 in ONB sponsorship grants was awarded to 14
- More than 90,000 votes for over 6,100 schools were cast online
Old National offers financial education classes and resources throughout the communities we serve. In 2016, a total of 13,110 individuals were reached through financial education courses.
Download our 2016-2017 Community & Social Responsibility Report.
Copyright © ONB 2017