Meet your company's complex online cash management needs.
ONPointe Treasury is much more than an online banking solution. It enables you to build a customized suite of tools to support your company's daily operations and ongoing business success. Access flexible reporting options that enable you to easily obtain information and make cash management decisions. Subscribe to additional modules for your unique needs, from payment options to enhanced security.
Manage accounts and access reports.
Using a single sign-on, access accounts for your business and any related business entities.
- View 13 months of transaction history, electronic statements and images on your desktop or mobile device.
- Download history to a variety of report and file formats including PDF, BAI2, CSV and QBO.
- Create and schedule custom reports that you can have delivered to your email.
- Transfer funds between your Old National accounts and place stop payments in real-time.
- Subscribe to a robust set of alerts and notifications that can be delivered via email or SMS text message.1
Add powerful customizations.
Enhance your business' online capabilities by subscribing to various ONPointe modules:2
- ACH Payments: Transfer funds between accounts at other financial institutions, bill customers or send payments to employees, vendors and government entities electronically.
- ACH Positive Pay: Block unauthorized ACH entries to your account while allowing expected items to post.
- Check Positive Pay: Prevent check fraud by matching checks presented on your account to checks you've reported as issued.
- Controlled Disbursement: Access itemized check listings and daily totals by 9am ET / 8am CT.
- Online Bill Pay: Manage payment to your vendors online.
- Wire Transfers: Send wire transfers domestically or internationally.
Easily access ONPointe on-the-go.
Security features help protect your company.
ONPointe utilizes a dedicated web browser that’s designed to block malicious software from keylogging, man-in-the-middle and other attacks on your online banking session. Users authenticate themselves to every device using a secure, multi-step verification. Once a device is authenticated, accessing ONPointe is easy–simply enter the secure PIN, bypassing the need for multiple user credentials.
For payment authorizations, a security token software solution generates one-time passcodes on the user’s computer or mobile device, adding an extra layer of security without requiring extra hardware. Thresholds can be set for ACH and wire payments by amount, to require one or two additional users to approve transactions before they’re processed.
Access to features is customizable by your company’s administrator(s). Administrators can create, edit, suspend and remove users, as well as limiting the accounts, reports, payment types and features a user can access.
What is Business Email Compromise?
From investment banker to business owner
- Message fees may apply from your wireless carrier.
- Some optional features are subject to credit approval.