Save your business time and money.
Put your funds to work faster. Talk to Old National Treasury Management about solutions for managing and expediting receivables.
ONB Express Deposit
When you're busy managing your day-to-day business activities, the last thing you need to worry about is making multiple trips to the bank. With ONB Express Deposit, you can deposit checks from the convenience of your office.
- Eliminate trips to the bank and standing in lines
- Have a secure alternative during inclement weather
- Enjoy an extended deposit cutoff time – 6pm CT and 7pm ET
- Minimize deposit adjustments with the built-in balancing mechanism
- Import check data into accounting software for 45 days
- Access check images on your PC for 45 days – or up to 13 months with ONPointeTM
- Eliminate geographic limitations and consolidate multiple banking relationships
- Receive deposit confirmation by email
Retail & Wholesale Lockbox
Reduce your time spent processing payments with one of our Lockbox solutions.
Collecting receivables may be a small task for some businesses – but not yours. No need to hire extra help or purchase expensive processing equipment to open, process and post payments every day. Use the Retail Lockbox to save you time and money while gaining efficiency in posting payments.
Collecting receivables for deposit can be time-consuming and costly for any business. The Wholesale Lockbox is a tailored service that will save you time and money by speeding the collection of receivables and processing payments. This service allows you to receive information in a wide variety of channels, including secure email and web.
Cash Vault Services
Managing cash flow in your business can be both risky and time-consuming. Old National offers a variety of Cash Vault solutions designed to help you manage cash handling processes more securely and efficiently. We will work with you to establish deposit pick-up service, change order service or both, depending on your needs.
- Reduces risk of holding or transporting excess cash
- Eliminates time to drive to bank to make deposit
- Change orders can be transacted online or by phone
- Cash deposits posted to your account on the same business day when received by your location’s cut-off time
Image Cash Letter
If your company is creating its own image files, consider using Old National to process your electronic deposit for you. Electronic depositing via an image file allows for quicker funds availability…putting your money to work for you.