How can I get a copy of a check in Online and Mobile Banking?
Once a check has cleared on your Old National checking account, you will automatically have an image of it within your Online and Mobile Banking transaction history.
- Sign in to Online Banking, go to My Accounts and select the checking account the check was written on. Here you can narrow your search for the image of the check.
- Under Account History, set the date range when the check cleared your account.
- Next, under "Narrow by items containing," enter keywords to help you find a specific check. You can search by check payee, check number or check amount. You can also simply search by the word "check" to pull up all checks within your designated time frame.
Once you have located the check image you are searching for, you can select it to open an image of the front and back of the check. Above the check, to the right, is a printer icon you can use to print a copy of the check.
- Within the Mobile App, go to Accounts and select the checking account the check was written on.
- At the very top of the screen, you will see a Search box with the words Search transactions. Here you can enter the check number (if you know it). You can also simply enter the word "check," to pull up all checks that have cleared your account.
- When searching for a check image within your Mobile App, you will not have the option to search by date range or as far back as you can within Online Banking.
- Once you find the check you are searching for in the Mobile App, tap it to open an image of the front of the check only.
- From here, you can view or take a screenshot of the check image.
If you have trouble locating your check image within Online Banking, please contact Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.
Still have questions? Enter them in the Search box below.