Can I use my debit card(s) while traveling internationally?
Yes, you can use your debit card internationally, but we recommend that you make some preparations before traveling:
- Call Old National Client Care at
visit any Old National banking center to notify us of your travels before you leave. This will prevent your card from being blocked as a precaution due to unusual activity.
- Visa® continues to monitor your debit card for suspicious or fraudulent activity while you are traveling. They may attempt to contact you to verify activity on the card, so be prepared to respond to such a call.
- Take phone numbers with you to report a lost or stolen debit card. Report your lost or stolen debit card 24-hours a day by calling 1-800-731-2265 in the US or 1-812-422-2197 from outside of the US.
- We strongly recommend that you take a second form of payment in the event your card(s) is lost or stolen. Old National offers Travel Cards that can be used in place of debit or credit cards. Please visit any Old National banking center for additional information about Travel Cards.
- Please note that when you use your debit card internationally, foreign transaction fees may apply. Old National clients do have access to the Allpoint ATM Network, which has overseas locations and provides access without additional bank surcharges. You can find international Allpoint ATMs by using the oldnational.com locator or our Mobile App locator.
If you have questions about using your debit card while traveling, please contact Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.
Still have questions? Enter them in the Search box below.