Skip to Content
Back to top
How do I download and install the ONB Mobile Banking App?
To find and download the ONB Mobile App:
- Depending on your device type, visit the App Store, Google Play or the Amazon Appstore.
- The above links should take you to the ONB Mobile App. If not, search for Old National Mobile.
- Download the Mobile App to your phone or other device.
- Once downloaded, log in using your Online Banking User ID and Password.
- You will be prompted to verify your identity using the phone number already registered in your Online Banking.
With the ONB Mobile App, you can do the following and more:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Locate branches and ATMs
- Deposit checks
- Enroll in and view eStatements
- Access our Money Management personal financial management tool
- Access ONB Mortgage Manager
There is no charge for use of the ONB Mobile App.
If you need assistance with downloading the ONB Mobile App, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265