Online Bill Pay is a free service that enables you to pay your credit card bill, cell phone bill, mortgage payment, utilities, individuals or really any bill you want to pay. Payment is taken directly from your Old National account. It's easy to begin using Online Bill Pay:
In Online Banking
- Log in to Online Banking
- Choose Bill Pay in the top menu
- Begin adding information for the business or person you want to pay
Within Online Banking, you can make one-time payments and set up automated, repeat payments. You can also enroll to receive eBills (electronic bills) from payees with Online Bill Pay and view your eBills history.
Our Online Bill Pay has its own FAQ as well. You can find it on the Bill Pay screen in the lower right corner under I want to. . .
In the Mobile App
- Open the Mobile App
- iPhone users, choose Bill Pay at the bottom of the screen. Android users, tap the menu icon in the upper left and choose Bill Pay.
- Select Payees at the top right of the screen
- In the "Add a person or business field" begin adding information for those you want to pay
If you need assistance with enrolling in Online Bill Pay, please contact Client Care at 1-800-731-2265