What types of checks can I deposit through Mobile Deposit?
You can use Mobile Deposit to deposit checks that are payable to you. You cannot use Mobile deposit for the following:
- Money orders
- Cashier's checks
- Traveler's checks
- Insurance draft checks
- Checks payable to a person or entity other than you
- Checks payable to you and another person
- Checks or items drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States
- Checks or items dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit
- Checks or items on which a stop payment order has been issued
- Checks written from an account in which there are insufficient funds
- Credit card cash advance checks
If you have questions about checks or items that are accepted through Mobile Deposit, please contact Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.
Still have questions? Enter them in the Search box below.