Skip to Content
Back to top
Where do I send Text Banking commands?
Text Banking commands should be sent to 454545. You should add 454545 to your mobile contacts and save it under Text Banking.
Here is the information you can obtain by sending the following text commands:
BAL – Balance for primary account in Text Banking
- Your text will include both the Current and Available balances.
BAL ALL – Balance on all accounts within Online Banking
- Your text will include only the Current balance which is the balance as of the end of the previous business day. It does not include transactions that are pending or on hold.
- LAST – Last 5 transactions for primary account in Text Banking
- TRANS – Transfer funds to primary account from secondary account in Text Banking
- STOP – Deactivate service
- HELP – Help keywords
Visit our Text Banking page
for more information.
For assistance with Text Banking, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265