ON Guard Visa Purchase Alerts
Enroll your Old National Visa Debit Card online or download our ON Guard app for iPhone or Android devices.
What is ON Guard?ON Guard provides near real-time Visa® Purchase Alerts, you can receive updates on your Visa® debit card activity to help reduce fraud and monitor your accounts, wherever you are. Select the delivery options that best meet your needs, with text messages, emails, or both for extra security and convenience. These alerts apply to debit card transactions and HELOC cards only. The ON Guard App does not sync to Online Banking and is not available for checks clearing or ACH's.
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3
Enter your Old National Visa card information and register your mobile device.
Choose the notification triggers that match your needs, verify enrollment and you're all set!
ON Guard Visa Purchase Alert Benefits
Track spending on your Visa debit/ATM or HELOC cards. Easy to setup and easy to use, it’s full of useful features that immediately make your Old National Visa work smarter for you. Secure your card with a tap in the app! Turn your card off – and back on again – whenever you need.
With the ON Guard Visa Purchase Alerts, managing your Old National Visa is fast and simple. Adjust your alerts to what makes sense for you and receive them via SMS text or email.
Safe, secure, and seamless, know exactly what is going on with your Old National Visa anytime and anywhere. Now you can have the peace of mind to spend with confidence and enjoy life’s little moments.
Secure your card with the tap in the app.
Suspend Your Card or Set Transaction Limits
Turn your card off – and back on again – whenever you need with the ON Guard app. Plus, control purchasing with transaction limits.
Here's how it works:
- If you Suspend the card it will Block All Transactions
- Configure the transaction limit to Not Allow a transaction over a certain dollar amount
- If the card is not suspended, but the transaction threshold block is turned on and dollar amount set, all transactions above the amount will be blocked/declined
Here's how to setup:
- Tap Card Controls for the card you want to suspend or activate.
- Toggle the Suspend Card button on or off to suspend or reactivate your card.
- Check the Set Transaction Limit box to enable limits
- Enter Dollar Amount for transaction limit
- Click the Save button to activate your changes.