Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans
An easy, affordable mortgage option
Why put off your dream of homeownership when an FHA loan can make it happen now? With lower credit and down payment requirements than traditional mortgage loans, an FHA loan can be an easy and affordable option for purchasing or refinancing your home.
What are the benefits of FHA loans?
- Take advantage of down payments as low as 3.5%
- Up to 96.5% financing
- Use a monetary gift to help with down payment or closing costs
- Less restrictive credit requirements
- Variety of options for rate and term
- Can be used for refinancing
Is an FHA loan right for you?
- First-time homebuyers, previous homeowners and move-up buyers are eligible
- If you’re self-employed, you could qualify
Ask us about an FHA loan.
If you have questions, please submit our information request form or contact your nearest Old National mortgage expert.
Home is more than a place - it's a feeling
Understanding mortgage basics
Subject to credit approval. Property insurance required. All funds will be verified.