United Wealth Management Group Clients
Welcome to Old National Wealth Management
We are pleased and excited to inform you that the merger of United Wealth Management Group and Old National Wealth Management is now official. Since the planned merger was announced, the Wealth Management departments of both organizations have spent thousands of hours preparing for this transition.
Now, as one unified team, we are prepared to serve you with the very best that both have to offer. Rest assured that you can count on the unparalleled level of service and sound investment advice you are accustomed to receiving. Our shared culture, focused on exceeding client expectations, will continue to drive our service to you.
The partnership of United Wealth Management Group and Old National Wealth Management has produced a stronger organization, one built on the common foundation of exceptional client support and proven investment strategies. We are now eager to bring the best of both organizations to you.
CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS TO My Trust Account
Click to see a listing of all Ann Arbor and Tecumseh Wealth Management associates
Answers to your questions about this transition
What does this mean for my United Wealth Management Group relationship?
Old National and United have combined the expertise of our Wealth Management teams and will continue to enhance the solid and consistent investment strategies that you have come to expect.
- On August 1, your relationship will transfer to Old National. Please watch your mail for important information concerning this transition.
- Your current account and services will not change except they will now be provided by Old National Wealth Management.
What changes will occur with the United Wealth Management team?
The United staff is now a part of the Old National Wealth Management team. You may contact previous United account managers by calling 877-424-6510 or 517-424-6510.
Will my online account access change?
Please continue to use your current account login (located in the menu at the right side of this page). In the coming weeks, we will send detailed information about how this transition might affect your account.
How can I learn more?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Old National Wealth Management locally at 877-424-6510 or 517-424-6510.
Why Old National Wealth Management?
We take a personal approach to helping you grow and preserve your wealth. Our team of experts will always put you, the client, first. We are a trusted partner you can turn to for sound advice.
Strength and integrity
- Strong asset management team with in-depth knowledge of worldwide financial markets and research, oversees client assets in excess of $6.5 billion
- Old National Bancorp, parent company of Old National Wealth Management, ranks among the top 100 banking companies in the United States and was founded in 1834
- Old National Wealth Management complies with the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Relationship Managers average more than 20 years of experience each and many hold top industry credentials including CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) and Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- In April 2014, named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year, making us the first and only U.S. bank to receive this honor
Learn more about Old National.
Service and expertise
- Local, personal service from a dedicated Client Advisor and a team of seasoned experts
- Comprehensive solutions to investment planning and management, financial and retirement planning, trust services and estate planning for individuals, families and organizations
- Employee retirement and business succession insight for business owners
- Team structure offers clients the unique advantage of long-term continuity of service
- From college savings plans to cash flow analysis, tax planning to insurance and retirement to charitable giving, the Old National team can help guide you toward your dreams
Investment instruments utilized by Old National Wealth Management are not FDIC insured, are not deposits or other obligations of Old National Wealth Management, its parent company or affiliates, and involve investment risk including the possible loss of principal invested.