How can I use Mobile Deposit with my HSA?
To use Mobile Deposit
- Log in to your ONB Mobile app.
- At the bottom of the screen, choose Check Deposit.
- In the "To" section, select the account you want to deposit to and enter the amount.
- Endorse the check by signing your name on the back. Then print For Mobile Deposit Only, or check the mobile deposit box if available.
- Select the photo icon and capture an image of the front and back of your check.
- Verify the information and select Deposit.
You will receive an email confirmation once a Mobile Deposit has been submitted. A second email will be generated when the deposit has been reviewed to let you know the status of the deposit. An approval email does not guarantee that the funds are available immediately. If we receive your mobile deposit by our Mobile Deposit cut-off time of 8pm CST, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), we consider that business day to be the day of your deposit. Otherwise, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
Important information about using Mobile Deposit with your HSA
- Only current year deposits are available through Online Banking or the ONB Mobile App.
- Deposits intended for the prior year cannot be made through Online Banking or the ONB Mobile App. Prior year deposits must be made at a banking center or by mail. Our mailing address is: The HSA Authority ATTN: Processing Center, PO Box 3606, Evansville, IN 47735
Additional tips for using Mobile Deposit
- Take photos in a well-lit area
- Place check on a dark surface
- Be sure only the check is in the photo (no fingers holding the check)
- Make sure the whole check is visible in the guidelines; leave a small amount of space between the guidelines and the edges of the check
- Give the camera time to focus before taking the photo; being too close can make the check image blurry
- Tap the center of your screen to get a clear picture
- Make sure the check isn't folded or torn