How do I move money from my HSA Investment account back to my HSA?
If you would like to move money from your HSA Investment account back to your HSA:
- Log in to your HSA Investment account at theHSAauthority.com. To log in, select "Login" in the upper right corner of the page, then "Investments" and “HSA Investment Account Access.”
- Once logged in, click on "Move Money" under the Invest menu.
- Enter the dollar amount you would like to transfer from your HSA Investment account back to your HSA.
- Use the "Submit Request" button to complete your request.
- Your HSA investments will be liquidated on a pro-rata basis based upon your balance by fund to generate the cash to complete the request.
Note: Requests resulting in the liquidation of 90% or more of a mutual fund will be processed based upon the number of units calculated using the previous market day’s net asset value.