How do I set up eStatements for my Health Savings Account?
You can set up free eStatements for your HSA through Online Banking or the Mobile App.From a web browser
- Go to theHSAauthority.com. Look for the gray box in the upper right, where you can sign in or enroll in online access.
- Once signed in, under eStatements, select eStatement Preferences.
- Select the appropriate account.
- Click Submit.
- Read the Electronic Statement Authorization Agreement.
- Enter the six-character Confirmation Code you’ll receive and click Continue.
- Verify the email address where statement notifications should be sent and click Accept.
On the ONB Mobile App:
- Log in to your account through the Mobile App.
- Tap on the More menu button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select eStatement Preferences and check the box next to the account(s) for which you want to receive eStatements. Tap Save Changes.
- On the confirmation page, tap View Disclaimer to receive your Confirmation Code.
- Read the Electronic Statement Authorization Agreement (eStatement Terms and Conditions). Your confirmation code will be visible at the end of the document. Copy this number and scroll down the page.
- Enter or paste the six-character Confirmation Code and select Continue.
- Read the Consent and Authorization.
- Enter and verify the email address where statement notifications should be sent and select Accept.
If you have questions, please contact us at 1-888-472-8697.
Visit our full FAQs page.