How do I transfer money between investments in my HSA Investment account?
If you would like to move money directly between funds in your HSA Investment account:
- Log in to your HSA Investment account at theHSAauthority.com. To log in, select "Login" in the upper right corner of the page, then "Investments" and “HSA Investment Account Access.”
- Once logged in, select "Transfer Between Investments" under the Invest > Manage Portfolio menu.
- On the Select Transfer Type page, choose whether to Transfer Using Dollars or Transfer Using Percentages. Note: If you wish to transfer more than 90% of the balance out of a fund, it is recommended to use the Transfer Using Percentages option.
- On the Select Transfer Source(s) page, pick which fund, or funds, to move dollars from (i.e. $150 from Fund A, $200 from Fund B, etc.) or which fund, or funds, to move percentages from (i.e. 100% of your dollars in Fund A, 50% from Fund B, etc.) and choose "Continue".
- On the Select Transfer Destinations(s) page, pick which fund, or funds, to move dollars to (i.e. $150 to Fund C, $200 to Fund D, etc.) or which fund, or funds, to move percentages from (i.e. 100% of your dollars to Fund C, 50% to Fund B, etc.) and choose "Continue".
- On the Review Your Transfer Page, review your request and select "Complete Transfer" to complete your request.
Visit our full FAQs page.