Financial Planning for Business
Maximize your wealth.
Our financial planning services team helps you by integrating tax, investment and insurance strategies into one synchronized, individualized roadmap to total financial success.
The Old National Wealth Management team take the time to learn about your needs and gather pertinent information, analyzing it in light of your goals. Our certified financial planners utilize state-of-the-art institutional tools along with their expertise to create a sophisticated, customized plan that evolves as you do. An ongoing evaluation process will ensure that the plan continues to achieve your desired results.
Retirement products and services
- Retirement planning and review of employee benefits
- Risk management and insurance planning
- Cash flow and liability management
- Education expense planning
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- ON Life
Preserve family wealth and provide a financial legacy for future generations.
ON Life from Old National is insurance that allows you to transfer wealth and business assets from one generation to the next, or one individual to the next, without the burden of inheritance tax.
Why would I need ON Life?
When your risk of loss exceeds your ability to endure that loss, you should consider ON Life. The right plan will replace your income and pay the bills if you become disabled. Your loved ones will be able to maintain your family's standard of living while keeping the IRS from becoming the primary beneficiary of your estate.
Benefits of ON Life Insurance:
- Provide disability income
- Allow business continuation/succession planning
- Fund capital needs
- Provide estate liquidity/pay estate tax
- Wealth replacement
- Deliver key person insurance
Who benefits from ON Life?
- Wealthy clients with successful children
- Business owners with no buy-sell arrangement
- Business owners with little or no retirement planning for themselves or key employee(s)
- Clients expecting large inheritances
- Wealthy clients with illiquid assets
- Wealthy couples in poor health
- Business owners with children working in the business
Old National Wealth Management is the umbrella marketing logo for wealth-related services of Old National, including Old National Investments, Old National Private Banking, Reserve Wealth Management and Institutional Wealth Management services.
- Old National Investments: This information is general in nature and should not be construed as tax or legal advice. LPL Financial does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax and/or legal advisor for guidance on your particular situation.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC.). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Old National Bank and Old National Investments are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Old National Investments, and may also be employees of Old National Bank. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Old National Bank, Old National Private Banking or Old National Investments. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
This site is designed for US residents only. The services offered within this site are offered exclusively through our U.S. registered representatives. LPL Financial U.S. registered representatives may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the Investments and services mentioned are available in every state.