Investment & Asset Management
An investment strategy built just for you.
The investment process centers on creating an individualized portfolio of investments for your unique needs and circumstances. Our team has expertise in nearly all areas of investing including stocks, bonds, mutual funds and separate account management. And their designations and degrees rank them in the top of their industry.
The first step: Determine your investor profile
To identify your unique investment profile, we begin by defining important factors that are specific to your situation, such as your investment objectives, time horizon and risk tolerance. From there, we develop your personalized asset allocation strategy.
- Growth/wealth building
- Investing for retirement
- Investing to pass to future generations
- Providing income during retirement
- Managing IRAs and IRA rollovers
- Managing trusts for income and remainder beneficiaries
- Endowments and Foundations: managing to an Investment Policy Statement
Old National Wealth Management is the umbrella marketing name/logo for wealth-related services, including Old National Investments, Old National Private Banking and 1834 services.
- 1834: Investment instruments utilized by 1834 are not insured by the FDIC nor any other government agency, are not deposits or other obligations of 1834, Old National Wealth Management, Old National Bank, its parent company or affiliates, and involve investment risk including the possible loss of principal invested.