Through Old National Bank
Old National Private Banking1 brings high-touch, personalized banking and lending solutions through exclusive benefits and expert advice from a dedicated Private Banker—all at no cost to qualifying clients.
Private Elite Savings Account
We can offer exclusive perks to make your cash savings grow faster. Connect with an Old National Private Banker to explore our savings account solution that includes:
- A tiered interest based on your balance2
- The convenience of online and mobile banking, direct deposit and an ATM card3
Private Elite Money Market Account
Choose a money market account to tap special interest rates often superior to traditional checking and savings accounts. Talk to an Old National Private Banker today for an interest rate quote. Our money market account includes:
- A tiered interest rate paid and compounded monthly2
- Easy account access through limited check writing
Flexible Lending Solutions
We’ll customize a lending approach that helps you reach your goals faster without disrupting your investment strategies. Plus, qualifying Private Banking clients may receive additional rate discounts with credit approval.
Lines of Credit4
Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit5
Home Mortgage Loans5
Auto, Boat & RV Lending6
Finance a large purchase, free up cash for investing or consolidate debt with flexible options, including a secured or unsecured line of credit.
Borrow against the equity in your home to pay for a variety of expenses.
|Home lending solutions that are exclusive to Private Banking clients.||Find competitive loan rates for vehicles, boats, RVs or motorcycles.||Adding to an art collection, buying an aircraft or exploring another unique passion, we can customize a borrowing strategy to meet your needs.|
|Contact a Private Banker||Contact a Private Banker||Contact a Private Banker||Contact a Private Banker||Contact a Private Banker|
- Equal Housing Lender. Credit products offered by Old National Bank and subject to normal credit approval. Deposit products are offered by Old National Bank. Member FDIC. Contact an Old National Private Banker for details.
- For interest-bearing accounts, the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account periodically. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit (collected funds) for the deposit of noncash items (for example checks). If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit. Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in Mobile App for deposit limits and other restrictions. There are no fees charged by Old National to use Mobile Banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
- Subject to credit approval. To qualify, a client must have one of the following: an Old National Private Elite Checking Account and have met the minimum requirements at time of application for the Old National Private Elite Line of Credit; or an Old National Private Prestige Checking Account and have met the minimum requirements at time of application for the Old National Private Prestige Line of Credit. Max APR is 21%. Balloon payment may be required to pay this loan in full. Minimum monthly payment equal to the interest that accrued on the outstanding balance during the preceding billing cycle. Other restrictions may apply. Contact an Old National Private Banker for details. Marketable securities may be held with Old National Investments, Old National Wealth Management or 1834.
- All loans are subject to credit review and approval. Property insurance required for all loans secured by real estate. Rates are subject to change daily. Contact your Old National Banker or Residential Lender for current loan rates.
- Vehicle or other property insurance is required. Other program restrictions may apply. Schedule an appointment to review program details.