Private Prestige Checking
Our Old National Private Prestige Program is available to individuals who open a Private Prestige Checking Account and are within 10 years of starting a career in one of the following professions: Attorney, Engineer, Architect, Professor or University Administrator, Medical Doctor, or Resident, Physician Assistant, Pharmacist, CRNA, Dentist, Optometrist or Veterinarian. Qualifying account holders are presented additional benefits on top of the many perks already provided by Old National Private Banking.
- Preferred Interest Rates
- Loan Discounts1
- $500 to be used toward closing costs on primary mortgages2
- World Debit Mastercard
- 5 Free ATM Withdrawals at Non-ONB ATMs, in addition to Allpoint® ATMs3
- Digital Banking—Increased limits: Mobile Deposit, Zelle®4 and Account to Account Transfers
- No Service Charge for the First 2 Years5
- No Fee for 2 Outgoing Domestic Wires, 2 Incoming Domestic Wires and 2 Outgoing International Wires6
- Many Additional Benefits
Get started today!
$50 minimum opening deposit; $25 fee if closed in first 180 days. Old National’s Private Prestige Program deposit account benefits are effective on the open/transfer date of your Old National Private Prestige Checking account. All other benefits are contingent on the minimum qualifications being met before they can be applied. Private Prestige Checking Account required for Private Prestige Program benefits. Old National reserves the right to discontinue or modify the relationship discounts/benefits at any time. Cannot be combined with Partnership Banking relationship discounts/benefits or Old National employee discounts. Terms and conditions effective 5/18/2022. Please contact a Private Banker for current benefits.
- Subject to credit approval. Property insurance required. Rate and closing cost discounts available on new loans at time of application.
- Subject to credit approval. Excludes Quick Home Refi and Home Equity Lines/Loans and cannot be used for down payment. Property insurance required.
- Old National will waive our ATM fees for the first 5 cash withdrawals per month for other banks’ U.S. ATMs. Old
National will also refund the non-Old National fee up to $5 per transaction on other banks’ U.S. ATMs. Access to
the Allpoint® network is available for Health Savings Account cards or Home Equity Access cards with $3 charge.
- Zelle® is intended for sending money to family, friends and people you
are familiar with. We recommend that you not use Zelle® to send money to
anyone you don’t know.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC, and are used herein under license.
- After 2 years the minimum balance to avoid a service charge fee is $5,000 daily in key account or $25,000 in combined checking, savings, MMDA and Time deposits as well as loans with the same "Owners" as the key account.
- Based on a 30 day statement cycle. Fees still apply for incoming international wires.