A secure and easy way to pay
Pay at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps with a single touch on your Apple®, Samsung or Android device. To use Digital Wallet, just add your Old National debit card to your mobile device.
In stores. In apps. With a single touch. Apple Pay is the easy, secure and private way to shop on the go.
- Simply add your eligible Old National debit card to Apple Pay. Then, pay for purchases with your compatible Apple device with Face ID™ or TouchID™.
- Apple Pay on your Apple devices provides the latest security technology from Apple. Every transaction is authorized with Face ID™, TouchID™ or your passcode and never uses your card number.
2 easy steps to add your Old National debit card to Apple PayStep 1 - Store your Old National debit card in Wallet
Open Wallet and click on the plus icon. Capture a photo of your Old National debit card and enter the information manually.Step 2 - Card Verification
The card verification process should take just a few seconds. Additional verification may be required via phone.
Change your default card
The first card you add to Wallet will be your default method of payment when using Apple Pay. Updating your default method of payment to your Old National debit card is easy to do:Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Default Card > Select Old National debit card
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places – online, in stores and more. It brings together everything you need at checkout and keeps your information safe and secure.
Encrypted and secured by Google
Google Pay protects your payment info with multiple layers of security, using one of the world’s most advanced security infrastructures to help keep your account safe.
How to add your Old National debit card to Google Pay
- Open the Google Pay app
- Take a picture of card
- Verify identity
- Card is confirmed and setup is complete
Samsung PayUse Samsung Pay almost anywhere you can swipe your card for safe and simple in-store purchases.
- Simply add your Old National debit card to the Samsung Pay app on compatible Samsung devices.
- Shop safely with several layers of built-in security.
- Just swipe up to launch the app, secure your fingerprint and hover over the card reader to pay.
Ten financial tips to simplify life
How much are you spending monthly?
Apple Pay is not available at all retailers.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google, LLC.