When companies join our Partnership Banking program, they give their employees access to special perks and services geared toward saving money and achieving their financial goals.1
Contact us if you'd like to learn more about setting up Partnership Banking for your employees10 or if you want to take advantage of your current Partnership Banking benefits.
1. Partnership Banking benefits are effective on the open date of your checking account and are contingent on the minimum qualifications being met. Proof of employment and direct deposit required; if not provided within the first 60 days of account opening, Partnership Banking benefits will be discontinued. Old National reserves the right to discontinue or modify the relationship discounts at any time. Cannot be combined with Private Banking relationship discounts. Rates, terms and conditions effective 10/15/19. Please visit your nearest banking center for current benefits.
2. There are no Old National fees to use Mobile Banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
3. Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit. Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms in App for deposit limits and other restrictions.
4. Subject to credit approval. Property insurance required.
5. Excludes Quick Home Refi and Home Equity Lines/Loans and cannot be used for down payment.
6. Excludes other promotional offers and Quick Home Refi.
7. Variable rate based on The Wall Street Journal prime rate plus a factor, currently 4.74%. APRs based on highest credit tier, line amount of $100,000 with an LTV of 80% or less and includes a .25% rate reduction at origination for automatic payment from an ONB checking account. Max APR is 21%. Balloon payment may be required to pay this loan in full if only the minimum is paid. Minimum monthly payment equal to the interest that accrued on the outstanding balance during the preceding billing cycle or $50, whichever is greater. As permitted, if the line is closed within 3 years the prepayment penalty fee is the lesser of 1% of principal balance or $350.
8. Annual fee waived; per transfer fee applies.
9. Free standard personal checks with a “Partnership Banking” logo on the face of the checks or a 25% discount on all other check styles.
10. To qualify for Partnership Banking, your business must be a client of Old National Bank and offer direct deposit for employee payroll deposits.