An exclusive program for employees of member businesses
When companies join our Partnership Banking program, they give their employees access to special perks and services geared toward saving money and achieving their financial goals.
Old National checking benefits
Partnership Banking benefits can be added to any Old National checking account, and direct deposit is required. Most Old National checking accounts come with:
Savings with Partnership Banking benefits:4
- Mortgage loans - $250 credit toward closing costs6,7
- Waived loan processing fees (auto, personal)6,8
- No Annual Fee for Home Equity Lines6,9
- Safe Deposit Box - 25% discount on any box rental
- Free standard checks5
- Free Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks
Contact us if you'd like to learn more about setting up Partnership Banking for your employees or if you want to take advantage of your current Partnership Banking benefits.4
The cost of employee compensation
How Business Email Compromise targets employees
To qualify for Partnership Banking, your business must be a client of Old National Bank and offer direct deposit for employee payroll deposits.
- There are no Old National fees to use Mobile Banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
- Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit. Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms in App for deposit limits and other restrictions.
- Access to Allpoint Network is not available for Health Savings Account cards or Home Equity Line Access cards.
- Partnership Banking benefits are effective on the open date of your checking account and are contingent on the minimum qualifications being met. If verification of employment and direct deposit of $500 within 60 calendar days of open date are not received, you will no longer receive access to the Partnership Banking benefits. Old National reserves the right to discontinue or modify the relationship discounts at any time. Cannot be combined with Private Banking relationship discounts. Rates, terms and conditions effective 2/24/2020. Please visit your nearest banking center for current benefits.
- Free standard personal checks with a “Partnership Banking” logo on the face of the checks or a 25% discount on all other check styles.
- Subject to credit approval. Property insurance required.
- Excludes Quick Home Refi and Home Equity Lines/Loans and cannot be used for down payment.
- Excludes other promotional offers and Quick Home Refi.
- The line of credit has a draw period of 10 years, after which you will no longer have access to borrow funds and will be required to repay the borrowed balance within a 20-year term. Variable rate based on The Wall Street Journal prime rate plus or minus a margin, currently 2.99%. During the repayment period the rate will be fixed based on the rate at the end of the draw period plus a factor currently 3.00%. APRs based on highest credit tier, line amount of $100,000 with an LTV of 80% or less and includes a .25% rate reduction at origination for automatic payment from an ONB checking account. Max APR is 21%, minimum APR is 0.99%. During the draw period the minimum monthly payment equal to the interest that accrued on the outstanding balance during the preceding billing cycle or $50, whichever is greater. During the repayment period the minimum monthly payment based on the balance at the end of the draw period amortized over 20 years or $50, whichever is greater. If you close or refinance your line within 3 years, a reimbursement fee will be assessed for the lesser of $300 or the amount paid to third parties to recover the closing costs paid on your behalf plus in MN, the Mortgage Registry Tax (MRT) paid on your behalf.