As a Partnership Banking member, your company can offer special perks and services geared to help your employees save money and achieve their financial goals.1
Partnership Banking benefits can be added to many Old National checking accounts, and direct deposit is required. Most Old National checking accounts come with:
1. Partnership Banking clients with an existing Private Banking relationship may select either the Partnership Banking discounts or the discounts associated with their Private Banking checking account, not both.
2. There are no Old National fees to use Mobile Banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
3. Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit. Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms in App for deposit limits and other restrictions.
4. Example: $100,000 mortgage X .0025 = $250 discount toward closing costs or pricing. Limit of 1 discount in a 12-month period.
5. Additional costs will be charged, if applicable. Specials and Quick Home Refi are excluded.
6. Additional costs will be charged, if applicable. Specials are excluded.
7. Partnership Banking account must be open prior to time of application to receive discount.
8. Annual fee waived; per transfer fee applies.
9. Free standard personal checks with a “Partnership Banking” logo on the face of the checks and a 25% discount on all other check styles.