Business Credit Cards
Get the card that works for your business.
The benefits and features of our credit cards are designed to meet your business needs today and tomorrow.
Business Edition® Visa® Card
with Reward Simplicity
Everything your business needs all in one card - rewards, a low intro and bonus offer.
- Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back2 on every purchase. Every day. No categories to keep track of.
- Receive an ultra-low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- Plus, a $30 Bonus (3,000 points equivalent) when you spend $600 within the first 3 billing cycles after the account is opened.2 (Points will be awarded 6-8 weeks after qualifying.)
- Redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise.2
- No annual fee1
Business Edition® Secured Visa® Card
Establish or Improve Your Business Credit
The Business Edition® Secured Card offers many benefits to help you build your business.
- Request your own credit limit4 between $2,000 and $100,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply, subject to credit approval.
- Security deposit is 110%4 of the amount of your credit limit, between $2,200 and $110,000 (multiples of $50), subject to credit approval.
- Reward yourself with interest earned on your security deposit.3
- Low $39 annual fee1
Both Business credit cards help you separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Contactless technology for touch-free payments
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
Online account access provides the quickest and easiest way to manage your business credit card:
- View employee card transaction history
- Make payments
- Request additional cards
- Set up alerts
- View statements
- ...and much more
Beware of scammers targeting SBA borrowers
Real Hacienda focuses on community, employees
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations. Minimum monthly payments required.
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
- For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application.
- See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms available when you apply for details, including earning, redemption, expiration or forfeiture. Your % back rewards are earned as points.
- See the Deposit Agreement available when you apply for details.
- You may only charge up to your approved credit limit, which will be less than the deposit you provide. The amount of your security deposit is 110% of the amount of your credit limit. Your security deposit may not be refundable if your account is in default.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.