Merchant Account Solutions
The future of payment technology
Accept payments any way and anywhere your customers want to pay. Customers want you to accept payments a number of ways including credit and debit cards, checks, gift cards and digital wallet. With our help, you can offer the convenience and flexibility your customers come to expect by accepting all the payment types your customers want to use.
Why choose Old National Merchant Services?
- No early termination fee
- Bank-employed sales and support team give you maximum convenience and supreme service
- Reliability of Elavon's powerful network and convenience of its 24/7 support team
- Personalized training on products and services
- Competitive processing rates, delivering value for the services you receive
- Next-business-day deposit funding comes standard when your batch is settled before 10pm ET,1 or upgrade to Fast Track Funding to extend your deadline to 6am ET.
In today’s world, customers rely less on cash and checks and more on credit and debit cards. There are many reasons why you should consider accepting credit and debit cards including: reducing the amount of cash you need on hand, improving cash flow, protecting data, consolidating processing, settlement and support services, and most importantly, delivering the convenience your customers want.2
All major card types supported: VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club®, JCB® and China Union Pay® cards
With our help, you can process the following card types:
- EMV/Chip cards
- Mobile wallets like Apple Pay™ and Google Pay™
- Contactless payment cards
- PIN debit
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT)
- Corporate and Purchasing cards
- Fleet cards
A large number of your clients may still prefer to pay by check. Our Electronic Check Service can help reduce the risks and costs associated with check acceptance. Checks are converted to electronic transactions and processed the same as card payments, resulting in faster access to funds and fewer trips to the bank.
Keep your customers coming back for more with gift card and loyalty programs. We offer various programs to help get you started. From a low-cost basic program to test out the service to a customized card program with features designed to best suit your company's needs.
When you partner with us, you get more than just the ability to take payments. Our Payments Insider portal offers solutions to securely track your payment activity online providing you access to electronic statements, transactions reports, terminal usage instructions, chargebacks and retrievals. Stay informed about changes to your merchant processing account in real time.
General Pattern finds new solutions during pandemic
What is Business Email Compromise?
- Next-day Funding is available subject to credit approval. Accounts with insufficient guaranty and certain types of business may not be eligible for Next-Day Funding and may receive delayed funding and/or daily discounted funding in its place. If a third party network is required to communicate with Elavon, Next-Day Funding may not be available. Fast Track Funding is approved for Next-Day Funding merchants who enroll is this optional service. Batches up to $25,000 and sent to US-based deposit accounts are eligible for Fast Track Funding; otherwise, Next-Day Funding will apply. Consult with a Merchant Services Specialist for more details.
- Credit and debit card acceptance service is subject to credit approval by Elavon.