Personal Credit Cards
Find the perfect card for the way you use credit.
Our credit cards offer benefits and features to meet a variety of financial needs. Take a look at what each card has to offer and decide which one is right for you. And rest assured, each credit card also includes valuable Visa® benefits designed to help make life just a little easier.
Credit Card Options
- Earn 1.5% back on purchases1: Redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise.
- Have five years to use your rewards, from the time they are awarded to the date they expire.1
- Receive a low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- Receive a low introductory APR on balance transfers.
- $25 statement credit when you make a purchase within the first three billing cycles after the account is opened.2
- Request your own credit limit by providing a single deposit between $300 and $5,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply, subject to credit approval.
- Enjoy the rewards of established or improved credit. You may be able to get your deposit back automatically in as little as 11 months when you maintain a good payment history with us, subject to credit approval.
- Plus, qualify for a credit limit increase without an additional deposit in as little as 7 months when you use your card and make regular, on-time bill payments, subject to credit approval.
All Cards Offer You:
- Free access to your FICO® Score, anytime, anywhere
- Online and mobile account access
- Fraud protection - we monitor your account and alert you of any suspicious activity
Online account access provides the quickest and easiest way to:
- Activate your credit card
- Make payments
- Transfer balances
- Request Credit Limit Increases
- View Statements
- And much more
Should you save or pay off debt?
Paying off a credit card balance
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
- See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms, provided at time of application, for details, including earning, redemption, expiration or forfeiture. Your % back rewards are earned as points.
- You will earn a $25 statement credit after the first purchase is posted to the Account within the first 3 billing cycles after the Account is opened. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you qualify for the statement credit to be applied to your credit card account.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. VISA and VISA SIGNATURE are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note, new cardmembers will generally see their FICO® Bankcard Score 9 (the version of FICO® Score we use to manage their account) within 45 days of account opening.