Lot or Land Loans
Secure the perfect spot and loan for your dream home.
Found the perfect land to build your dream home or use for recreational purposes such as hunting or fishing? A lot or land loan from Old National provides the financing you need to make it your own now.
Lot Loan (up to 5 acres)
- 15-Year Fixed1 or 5/6mo ARM with 20-Year Amortization2
- 20% minimum down payment
Land Loan (5-20 acres)
- 15-Year Fixed or 5/6mo ARM with 20-Year Amortization
- 35% minimum down payment
Benefits and features:
- No requirements to build now
- Repayment options to fit your budget
- Available in Old National Bank’s lending footprint within Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota
- Lot and Land loans can finance purchases of either residential lots or underdeveloped land
- And when you’re ready to build, we offer our One-Step Construction Loan
What you should know about construction loans
Understanding mortgage basics
Subject to credit approval. Rates, terms and conditions effective April 21, 2021, are for sample purposes only and subject to change. Examples are based on an 80% loan-to-value on up to five acres with a $500 origination fee, $6.70 flood certification fee and $72 tax service fee.
Additional closing costs apply. See a Mortgage Loan Originator for details.
- 4.109% annual percentage rate is based on a $80,000 loan, 180 months, $591.75 payment, with a 4.000% rate.
- On a $80,000, 5/6mo ARM amortized over 20 years with an initial interest rate of 4.375% with an annual percentage rate of 4.461%, after fixed-period of 5 years the rate may increase every six months; individual adjustments are capped at 2% first, 1% subsequent and rate can never increase by more than the lifetime cap of 5%. A payment example would be as follows based on a fully-capped interest rate of the loan: Months 1-60 at 4.375% rate with a payment of $500.74, Months 61-66 at 6.375% rate with a payment of $570.46, Months 67-72 at 7.375% rate with a payment of $606.19, Months 73-78 at 8.375% rate with a payment of $642.05, and Months 79-240 at 9.375% rate with a payment of $677.94. The monthly payment may change when the interest rate on an adjustable rate mortgage is reset. After the initial fixed-rate period, your interest rate can increase every 6 months according to the market index. Current index (30-day avg SOFR) as of April 21, 2021, is .011%. The current index plus Margin rounded to the nearest 0.125 is 3.000%. Any change may significantly impact your monthly payment.