Charitable Giving Programs
Partnering to strengthen communities
Throughout our more than 180-year history, Old National Bank has been focused on strengthening the communities we serve through corporate sponsorships and Foundation grant awards. This commitment to charitable giving serves as the cornerstone of our identity and helps define our mission as a community bank.
About partnering through Sponsorships
Old National sponsorships provide monetary support for events or activities, while enabling us to partner with many community organizations. Typically, such sponsorships are in exchange for advertising and/or publicity that directly benefits Old National.
About the Old National Bank Foundation
The Old National Bank Foundation makes contributions to nonprofit organizations to fund large scope and large impact programs and/or projects. The Foundation is part of Old National's overall charitable giving initiative, which enables us to support programs that improve quality of life in areas of Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin where our clients, associates and shareholders live and work.
Sponsorships vs. Grants
The comparison below is intended to help you determine which is more appropriate for your organization – a Sponsorship request or an Old National Bank Foundation grant request.
- One-time events
- Special events (races/walks or benefits)
- Golf Tournaments/Scrambles
- Corporate tables at galas
- Sporting Events
- 501 (c)(3) Tax Exempt Organizations
- Opportunities that support our funding priorities
- Initiatives that have widespread community impact with measurable outcomes
- Priority consideration is given to initiatives that support low- to moderate-income populations