Investing in Communities
An active partner in the neighborhoods we serve
Our Community Development Banking team’s mission is to strengthen our communities by building products, services and collaborative partnerships that help individuals and families reach their goals.
The Old National Community Development Banking team seeks to engage organizations and leaders throughout the Old National footprint to assess community needs and determine how to best utilize resources to meet those needs.
Old National invests funds to support the creation of jobs, affordable housing and other services in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods. We feel it is our responsibility to strengthen the communities in which we serve.
Ways we invest:
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) and Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits (HTC) – Direct Equity Investments
- Grants that support affordable housing projects and down payment assistance for first-time homebuyers through the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
- Old National Bank Foundation Grants
- Donations and Sponsorships
Old National is committed to nurturing dreams of prosperity, from homeownership to entrepreneurship. Our motivation stems from doing the right thing and affording everyone, including those who live in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods, the same opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to:
- Providing mortgage loans for home purchases, improvement and refinancing.
- Serving the borrowing needs of small businesses and farms with gross annual revenues of $1 million or less.
- Financing development in low-to-moderate income areas of communities we serve.
- Seeking community development opportunities that support affordable housing, economic development and community revitalization initiatives in low-to-moderate-income neighborhoods.
Community Outreach & Service
We recognize that being a community bank goes beyond serving the financial needs of families and businesses.
Service to our communities takes many forms, including:
- Developing products and services that effectively meet the daily financial management needs of all our clients.
- Promoting financial capability by offering training on budgeting, credit, financial management and more throughout our communities.
- Forming strategic partnerships with charitable organizations to address community needs.
- Supporting community organizations and projects through grants, sponsorships and associate volunteerism.