Why Old National?
We think you'll like working here.
It’s not just about the job you’ll have, it’s about the important role you’ll play in helping our clients succeed. It’s about being a leader (no matter what your title is) and moving forward as a team and as a community. It’s about the pride you’ll feel and the respect you’ll receive. We are Better Together.
For work-life balance.
We know that job satisfaction includes a healthy balance between work and personal life. In addition to our standard benefits, our team members have access to alternative work schedules; maternity, paternity and foster-care leave; and dedicated healthcare clinics. Plus, personal discounts for travel, cell phone plans, computers and pet insurance.
For your community.
We’re proud to be involved in the regions we serve. In fact, every team member at Old National is encouraged to be an active participant in the community and is given paid time to volunteer at their favorite nonprofit organization. As an organization, we also foster community development and financial education.
When you work at Old National, you’re part of a client-focused organization that you can be proud of. Our team members have helped us receive a number of awards and recognition year after year—honors that reflect both our culture and our commitment as we move forward.
From the desk of our CEO to the teller station window, our focus on being your bank for life influences every action we take. We are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers, while simultaneously creating a dynamic, diverse workplace of opportunity for our associates.View Career Opportunities
Thanks to the commitment of our dedicated team members, Old National has received both local and national recognition.
Our Values in Action
Trusted and Authentic
- We act in the best interest of our clients and team members.
- We align our actions with our words, promises, and commitments.
- We do the right thing and stand up for what is right.
- We communicate transparently, with openness, honesty, and conviction.
Courageously Embrace Our Differences
- We create an environment where people can be their entire, authentic selves.
- We treat all people and ideas with respect and dignity.
- We listen, actively seeking to incorporate diverse/different viewpoints
- We leverage our individuality and differences to create a sense of belonging.
Consistently Delivering Our Best
- We are passionate about serving our clients and each other and go above and beyond to fulfill needs.
- We set the bar high for performance, then strive to exceed it.
- We have a bias for action, take initiative and own our results.
- We are persistent and determined in the face of challenges.
- We develop strong, positive relationships with clients, across the organization, and in our communities.
- We openly receive and provide feedback to create an environment where everyone can be their best.
- We work together and win as one team.
- We are committed to the greater good.
Spirit of Possibilities
- We meet every opportunity with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- We celebrate our successes.
- We assume positive intent in others and practice appreciation and gratitude.
- We have fun along the way and encourage others to do the same.
Resourceful and Innovative
- We are fast, nimble, flexible and adapt as needed.
- We encourage ideas that add value and respond to the changing needs of our clients and communities.
- We are open to change that prepares us for the future.
- We remain curious and continuously learn, striving to be better every day.
Old National Bancorp and its subsidiaries are a covered federal contractor or subcontractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), as amended, and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. As such, Old National Bancorp and its subsidiaries are bound by the terms of VEVRAA and Section 503, and shall not discriminate against individuals with disabilities, and is committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Old National Bancorp and its subsidiaries maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment advancement in employment of qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. As an individual interested in employment with Old National Bancorp and its subsidiaries, or as one of Old National Bancorp and its subsidiaries' valued associates, Old National Bancorp and its subsidiaries welcomes the opportunity to make its associates and applicants more aware of Old National Bancorp and its subsidiaries' obligations and affirmative efforts. Upon request, Old National Bancorp and its subsidiaries will make accessible to you its Affirmative Action Plan. If you are interested, please submit a written request to HR Services, and we can schedule a time for you to review the Affirmative Action Plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law