Online Privacy Statement
We constantly strive to improve the user experience on our websites. The collection and analysis of data enables us to identify user trends, detect site issues, respond to visitor needs and provide a better overall experience.
The information we collect
Aggregate information enables us to monitor site performance and does not personally identify any visitors to our site. This type of information may include:
- Browser and device type
- IP address (the number automatically assigned to your device by your Internet Service Provider) • Date and time of your visit
- Geographic location (if you have enabled access to this data in your browser or device)
- Analytics information such as pages visited, average time spent on a particular page or referring website.
- Site interactions, such as mouse movements and clicks
Identifying information is data that you provide to us during your site visit, such as when you submit a form or survey via our website(s). This information can include name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
The technology we use
Old National may employ these methods to collect information:
Analytics tools to gather and monitor non-identifying information, such as total number of visitors to a website page.
How we use collected data
The data we collect via our website(s) is used strictly for the following purposes:
- To analyze the usage of our websites and enhance user experience
- To present more personalized content and product offers or information
- To respond to individual requests for information or assistance
Old National websites are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen, and we do not knowingly collect information from these individuals. We request that those under the age of thirteen do not provide information through our websites. Learn more about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) at the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
Links to third-party sites
Effective date and changes
This Online Privacy Statement was last updated on 10/3/18 and may change from time to time. Your continued use of this site indicates your acceptance of any changes.