Select online and mobile services designed for your unique business needs.
Our online and mobile solutions for business enable you to manage your company's finances in the most convenient and efficient way for you. Whether your company needs basic online services to view accounts and transfer funds, or you require more robust cash and treasury management solutions, we can provide the online tools that work for your business.
ONPointe Treasury is much more than an online banking solution. It enables you to build a customized suite of tools to support your company's daily operations and ongoing business success. Access flexible reporting options that enable you to easily obtain information and make cash management decisions. Subscribe to additional modules for your unique needs, from payment options to enhanced security.
- Retain all of the features offered in ONPointe Essentials™.
- Create and save customized reports and files in PDF, BAI2, CSV or QBO formats – with email delivery and on-demand capabilities included.
- Make electronic payments using ACH and US-dollar wire transfers.3,4
- Enhance your account security by adding ACH Positive Pay and enhanced Check Positive Pay capabilities.3
- Gain visibility into your cash position through Controlled Disbursement reporting.3
ONPointe Essentials™ is an online banking platform for smaller businesses with basic Treasury Management needs.
- Access accounts for your business and any related business entities using a single sign-on.
- View 13 months of transaction history, electronic statements and images on your desktop or mobile device.
- Download history to comma-separated and Quickbooks1 formats.
- Transfer funds between your Old National accounts and place stop payments in real-time.
- Subscribe to alerts that can be delivered via email or SMS text message.2
- Create additional users with customized access without requiring signature card changes.
- Add capabilities such as Business Bill Pay and Reverse Check Positive Pay to protect against check fraud.3
When your business needs grow beyond what ONPointe Essentials™ can do, you can easily upgrade to ONPointe Treasury™.LEARN MORE
|Transaction History||Yes, 13 months plus special reports ($)||Yes, 13 months|
|Automated Report Delivery||Yes, via Email or FTP||No|
|Images||Paid Checks, Deposit Tickets, Deposited Items||Paid Checks, Deposit Tickets, Deposited Items|
|Account Transfers (ONB-to-ONB)||1-to-1, 1-to-Many, Many-to-1||1-to-1|
|Account Transfers (ONB-to-Non-ONB)||Yes, via ACH or Wire||No|
|Send ACH Payments||Yes ($)||No|
|Send Wire Payments||Yes ($)||No|
|ACH Positive Pay||Yes ($)||No|
|Check Positive Pay||Yes, Reverse or Full ($)||Yes, Reverse ($)|
|Security||Secure Browser, Out of Band Authorizations||Password/Multi-factor|
|Secure File Transmission||Yes||No|
Basic Online & Mobile Banking
For smaller businesses, our digital banking option for individuals may also meet your small business needs. You can manage accounts, pay bills, see check images, set up eStatements and more.LEARN MORE
Business spotlight: Azzip Pizza
Beware of scammers targeting SBA borrowers
- Additional fees for the use of Quickbooks apply.
- There may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
- Fees may apply to premium features. Consult with an Old National Treasury Management specialist to learn more.
- Some optional features are subject to credit approval.