Trust us to protect your data.
With our layered approach to security, Old National Merchant Services can help keep your business safe and your customers’ data secure. You can quickly and safely accept all transaction types.
Payment Security/PCI Compliance
As a business owner, you take the necessary measures to protect your business against fire and theft. But how do you protect your business from compromising your customers’ data? With our Safe-T Security Solutions1 we provide multiple layers of protection including: payment encryption, payment tokenization, PCI-DSS Compliance and card data breach protection reimbursement.
Benefits of PCI Compliance:
- Educational tools to help your employees protect your business
- PCI completion assistance from Old National’s in-house support team –
our compliance rates are more than double the industry average
- Reduction in PCI scope by leveraging Safe-T data encryption tools
EMV/Chip Card Technology
Let us help you protect your business from fraud liability with EMV (Europay, MasterCard® and Visa®), which is a global standard for payment cards using chip technology. Because the microchip has values that change with every transaction, it is nearly impossible to counterfeit a card chip, making them much more secure than magnetic stripe-only cards.
Benefits of EMV Technology:
- Features a more powerful card authentication to protect against counterfeit cards
- Cardholder verification to protect against lost or stolen cards with PIN entry
- Fewer fraud-related chargebacks from stolen or skimmed cards
Your customers also benefit with a greater piece of mind that comes with this improved technology and seamless experience at checkout.
Many of our new EMV terminals are also NFC-enabled to accept contactless payment transactions from your customers’ digital wallet including Apple Pay™, Google
General Pattern finds new solutions during pandemic
Beware of scammers targeting SBA borrowers
- The Elavon PCI Compliance site is developed, owned, provided and maintained by Elavon Global Acquiring Solutions. The PCI Security Standards Council site is developed, owned, provided and maintained by PCI Security Standards Council. Old National disclaims any and all responsibility and liability relating to the use of third-party website, software and related services. Any warranties relating to such software products and services will be provided exclusively by their respective providers (and not Old National), and users agree to look to these providers solely and exclusively with respect to any warranty claims. Availability for Safe-T suite may be limited to select payment devices.
Credit and debit card acceptance service is subject to credit approval by Elavon.
Apple Pay is not available at all retailers. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
®2018 Samsung Electronics America, Inc., Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Google Pay is trademark of Google Inc.