Mobile Banking App
Download our highly rated mobile app.
With quick, easy and secure access to your accounts - anytime, anywhere - our app delivers your best Mobile Banking experience. Manage accounts, transfer funds, view statements, deposit checks and more, when and where it's convenient for you.
Need help with downloading the ONB Mobile App?
Watch our brief tutorial or follow the steps in our related FAQ.
With the ONB Mobile App, you can do the following and more:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Locate branches and ATMs
- Deposit checks1
- Enroll in and view eStatements
- Access our Money Management personal financial management tool
- Access ONB Mortgage Manager
Mobile App FAQs
To find and download the ONB Mobile App:
- Depending on your device type, visit the App Store, Google Play or the Amazon Appstore.
- The above links should take you to the ONB Mobile App. If not, search for Old National Mobile.
- Download the ONB Mobile App to your phone or other device.
- Once downloaded, log in using your Digital Banking User ID and Password.
- You will be prompted to verify your identity using the phone number already registered in your Digital Banking.
There is no charge for use of the ONB Mobile App.
If you need assistance with downloading the ONB Mobile App, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.
Mobile Deposit is a feature within Digital Banking that allows you to deposit checks by using your phone's camera.
To use Mobile Deposit
- Log in to your ONB Mobile app.
- At the bottom of the screen, choose Check Deposit.
- In the To section, select the account you want to deposit to and enter the amount.
- Endorse the check by signing your name on the back. Then print For Mobile Deposit Only, or check the mobile deposit box if available.
- Select the photo icon and capture an image of the front and back of your check.
- Verify the information and select Deposit.
You will receive an email confirmation once a Mobile Deposit has been submitted. A second email will be generated when the deposit has been reviewed to let you know the status of the deposit. An approval email does not guarantee that the funds are available immediately. If we receive your mobile deposit by our Mobile Deposit cut-off time of 8pm CST, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), we consider that business day to be the day of your deposit. Otherwise, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
Tips for using Mobile Deposit
- Take photos in a well-lit area
- Place check on a dark surface
- Be sure only the check is in the photo (no fingers holding the check)
- Make sure the whole check is visible in the guidelines; leave a small amount of space between the guidelines and the edges of the check
- Give the camera time to focus before taking the photo; being too close can make the check image blurry
- Tap the center of your screen to get a clear picture
- Make sure the check isn't folded or torn
If you need assistance with using Mobile Deposit, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.